Thursday, October 7, 2021

October the Seventh: Pinterest Fail?

 

I'm not sure if this looks like a pumpkin or not. I do know that there are about six million little pieces of fabric in it, and at this point, I am thoroughly tired of it. It does look a little more pumpkin shaped in the photo, than it does in the real world, so I guess it's a keeper.

This is a metal wreath form that I bought at the Dollar Tree. They really have some fantastic Halloween decorations there. It has become quite the popular place recently. They sell out quickly. I have read on several internet sites, stories of mad crafting women fighting to procure them. I happened to walk into our local store shortly after a delivery or I wouldn't have walked out with anything. At this point in my crafting life I am really trying to use what I have. There are lots of little bits and bobs in this pumpkin, including pieces of ribbons, trim, fabric, tulle, yarn, and jute. 

                                              




No comments:

Post a Comment